Join the BDA|Morneau Shepell team of Select Providers and train to provide telephonic client services!
Why become a Select Provider?
- We will provide you with Best Practice training in delivering service to clients telephonically, offering you the unique opportunity to expand your scope of service and further increase the volume of work available to you. Training is available online and through teleconference.
- You will be First in Line for case assignments, which will provide a steady volume of work – high or low volume, it’s up to you. CEAP® credentialed counselors may also be preferred for crisis response, training, and other on-site services.
- You will receive a guaranteed flat rate case fee with direct payment within 30 days or less (no third party billing or worries about deductibles or going after clients for fees);
- We offer the opportunity for 24/7 clinical supervision through our network of Clinical Managers, as well as 24/7 backup support for urgent clinical issues.
- Our administrative processes are simple, speedy, and smooth.
If you are interested in Tele-Support Counseling, click here to fill out our online application.
We invite you to learn more about our extensive work in Canada and around the globe by visiting us at http://www.morneaushepell.com.